A wonderful tribute to AFC's 40th Anniversary.
D. Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: Peterson, Elizabeth <[log in to unmask]>
To: AGU <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thu, Mar 31, 2016 5:38 am
Subject: Re: LC Magazine Celebrates AFC's 40th Anniversary

Thanks everyone!  We certainly hope you will be able to join us in celebration of the AFC's 40th on May 18, 6:30-8pm in the Great Hall. You all are a part of this story! Thanks for your belief in the federal government's important role in supporting arts and culture by the people, for the people and of the people.

 Invitations will be going out next week.

All the best,

Betsy

Sent from my iPhone