From: Archie Green Union Listserv <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Shelemay, Kay K. <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, April 1, 2016 12:05 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Brava!

Congratulations to Betsy and all our colleagues on the occasion of the AFC's 40th anniversary.  It is wonderful to reunite with everyone on line and I send warm regards all around.

Best wishes from Stanford, where I am on sabbatical until June and which is too far away to attend the May 18th celebration!

Kay Shelemay