Betsy, I hope to be able to make it for the celeb in May but I am due to fly to Spain that week so it may not happen...&#X02639  If I can't make it, know that I will be with you all in spirit!

Best,

From: Archie Green Union Listserv <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Peterson, Elizabeth <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2016 7:37 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: LC Magazine Celebrates AFC's 40th Anniversary

Thanks everyone!  We certainly hope you will be able to join us in celebration of the AFC's 40th on May 18, 6:30-8pm in the Great Hall. You all are a part of this story! Thanks for your belief in the federal government's important role in supporting arts and culture by the people, for the people and of the people.

 Invitations will be going out next week.

All the best,

Betsy

Sent from my iPhone