Thanks! and yes, let's stay in touch...

From: Archie Green Union Listserv <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Shelemay, Kay K. <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, April 2, 2016 9:13 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Brava!

Hello Norma- so good to hear from you! Congratulations on your new program in Missouri!
They are lucky to have you!
Let's be in touch!
Warmly,
Kay
Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 1, 2016, at 10:49 PM, Norma Cantu <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi, Kay! I'm in LA for the AWP meeting this week...on my third year teaching and creating a new Latina/o Studies program at the Univ of Missouri, Kansas City!

Good to know you are well and at Stanford til June...

Best,

Norma

Prof. Norma E. Cantu

Latina/o Studies