Hooray for the Center, its staff, and its many board members for surviving and proliferating for four decades in the whacko political worlds of the Capitol and the Library.

I’ll miss this birthday party because Diane and I will be in Venice celebrating my 80th. Hello to all my old friends at the Center and best wishes for the decades ahead.

Bruce

Bruce Jackson
SUNY Distinguished Professor & James Agee Professor of American Culture
Co-director, SUNY Buffalo Creative Arts Initiative
University at Buffalo
Clemens Hall 306
Buffalo, NY 14260
v: 716.881.3626