Finally got in. I’m trying to set the Sharing on the service to the Congressional Research Service, but It seems to never finish working.

I notice that my services are shared to the Restricted Access Product Group. Will all CRS services have to also be shared to RAP Group? I don’t think this is acceptable from a CRS confidentiality standpoint. I have been arguing the point (to CRS) that even though we have data stored in the RAP geodatabase, the security is abstracted by having the service restricted only to CRS. This no longer seems to be the case. Preferably we would have the a CRS geodatabase that is connected to the Portal for service creation and services restricted to CRS, but we can’t have neither.

Please advise.

From: Geospatial Hosting Environment [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Blum, Tim[CTR]
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2016 10:22 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: RAP Server to go down at 3:00pm

We recently made a configuration change that is causing this.

Please remove the server from “GIS servers” list  in ArcCatalog and re add it using “Add ArcGIS Server” with the following information:

Server URL:

RAP = https://ghevwp01.lcds.loc.gov:6443/arcgis/admin

LRP = https://ghevwp02.lcds.loc.gov:6443/arcgis/admin

PUB = https://ghevwp03.lcds.loc.gov:6443/arcgis/admin

User name has to be your fully qualified user name Domain\User name

Password is your normal login password

This might change in the near future due to newer configurations that we are trying – we’ll keep you notified.

Thanks,

Tim