Jim,

Please give the RAP services a try.

Thanks,

Tim

From: Geospatial Hosting Environment [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Uzel, Jim
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2016 9:09 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: RAP Server to go down at 3:00pm

I am the owner.

From: Geospatial Hosting Environment [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Blum, Tim[CTR]
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2016 9:05 AM
To: [log in to unmask]

Yes. The RAP services are currently down – we are trying to identify what service is locking the RAPViewer account. Who is the owner of the RSI/DetailedCounties service?

There is an error during the draw Detailed Counties (1.) The base table definition string "RAP,(2.) dtl_cnty_1" is invalid,(3.) Underlying DBMS error[ORA-28000: the account is lockedNo extended error,(4.) ].”

Thanks,

Tim