Hi Deziree,

It looks like the TN logo has the state misspelled. Is this something that
you can fix or that I need to get fixed?

Thanks,
Lacey

--
*Lacey Cook, Program Consultant*
*Humanities Tennessee | Our Stories. Our State.*

*807 Main St., STE B | Nashville, TN 37206ph: 615.770.0006,
x19 | f: 615.770.0007www.HumanitiesTennessee.org
<http://www.humanitiestennessee.org/> | www.Chapter16.org
<http://www.chapter16.org/>*