Julie asked about cataloging finding aids.

I've been involved in a few project that are inputting finding aids into
OCLC CONTENTdm. We've developed a data dictionary that crosswalks the
Dublin Core fields used in that to MARC that can be input into traditional
catalog software. I'm more than happy to share that document, but it won't
be until Monday. The work flow in a nut shell consists of input to
CONTENTdm, upload to Worldcat through the OCLC digital gateway, then import
to local ILS.

I don't think documents can be sent through the list, so if anyone else is
interested, please contact me off list, and I'll send it directly.

Best,
~Joy

--
Joy M. Banks, MSLS