Hi Julie,

After archivists process collections at VCU, they export draft MARC records from Archivists' Toolkit and send them to me for cataloging. I can open the file in OCLC Connexion, edit it (there are often problems with MARC indicators or subfields, but most of the information is in the right fields), add subject  and name headings, and export to our local catalog. Our old method was to cut and paste from an online finding aid into an OCLC workform, and it was pretty labor intensive.  I'm happy to provide additional information about the new process if your institution is also using AT or something similar.

Libby McDaniel