Von: "Jones, Randye" <[log in to unmask]>

> Good morning.
>
> Am I the only one who regularly get emails from the list that look like this:
>
> VGhlIFNvdXRoZXJuIEZvbGtsaWZlIENvbGxlY3Rpb24gYXQgdGhlIFVuaXZlcnNpdHkgb2YgTm9y
> dGggQ2Fyb2xpbmEgYXQgQ2hhcGVsIEhpbGwgaXMgc2Vla2luZyBhcHBsaWNhbnRzIGZvciB0aGUg

This is a problem with the mailing list.  It is sending out images or other
binary content that is converted to ASCII via uuencode or another similar
process, to get around the fact that email cannot contain binary data.
Graphical email readers will usually decode these attachments and convert
them back to images, rich text, or whatever, BUT, mailing lists should not
be sending out this type of data in the first place.

Gesendet mit Telekom Mail <https://t-online.de/email-kostenlos> - kostenlos und sicher für alle!