From: Bibliographic Framework Transition Initiative Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Xu, Amanda
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2016 4:07 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [BIBFRAME] bf:mainTitle

Hi

Thanks a lot for the explanation!  There are several variations of BIBFRAME vocabulary, e.g. http://bibframe.org/vocab/, http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/, http://bibframe.org/vocab2/, etc.  Shall we differentiate them by using prefix {bf:} for http://bibframe.org/vocab/, prefix {bf2:} for http://bibframe.org/vocab2/, etc.?

If so, the example for bf:mainTitle will become bf2:mainTitle.  How do you think?

Thanks!

Amanda