No, it hasn’t. Whatever the merits, it would be contrary to PCC policy to change the AAP. That was always the case. The BL created this NAR (note nb prefix) and I would prefer if it were not changed.

Regards

Richard

Richard Moore

Authority Control Team Manager

The British Library

Tel.: +44 (0)1937 546104

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

“You’re very clever, young man, very clever. But it’s turtles all the way down.”