Thanks, this is interesting work. I hope OCLC also considers providing associated titles as identifying information. I'd be less confident identifying Michael Jackson by "Rock musician" in a list of Michael Jacksons than by "Thriller."  And title associations are something we have almost universally for the names we care about.

Stephen