I don't believe there's any formal connection. ORCIDs can be added to NARs in field 024 (other identifiers):

024 7_ $a 0000-0002-6275-6909 $2 orcid

They can also be recorded in the form of a URI:

024 7_ $a http://orcid.org/0000-0002-6275-6909 $2 uri

Adam L. Schiff
Principal Cataloger
University of Washington Libraries