Not silly. Not silly at all!

His T4 is equally epic.

As to getting an orchestra, any orchestra, to play as from a recording
would require the enthusiastic cooperation of a conductor. Here in Boston
you might, just might, get Andriss Nelsons to go along with the idea. But
the Boston Symphony today, every orchestra, is a different beast, not so
used to unanimous rubato, portamento etc. But surely worth a try.