Briefly, our discography project considering adding a YouTube window to
matrix entries.

I've asked if any list members can recommend uploaders of 78s to YouTube
who provide good transfers. A number of the ones I've heard are good, but
many are horribly over-processed or are playing electrical discs with
acoustic pickups.

Sam