CORRECTION:
The Rek-O-Kut CVS 16 has a 12" platter like most of the commercially
available turntables set up to play 16" discs.

BTW:
I made the 16" extension to play 16" vinyl discs which are thinner than
16" Lacquers. I have no scientific data to suggest that my disc
extension improves things because I have been unable to come up with a
16" vinyl test disc or a suitable disc that would provide repeatable
test results. Suggestions are welcome.

Corey