Thanks, All assistance is appreciated.

As with any research project, we don't know going in what lights will
click on, but we have to do something. Got a call today from someone who
had baked what sounds like Ampex and had mag coat flying off.

Baked 9 h at 50 °C.

I know shedding has been going on at a low level, but it seems to have
mushroomed this year.

Cheers,

Richard