Hi All,

I've been trying to find M-Audio drivers for their Delta line of products for the Windows 7 operating system.  Going to the website doesn't help because they don't offer any downloads that I've been able to find.  In particular I need drivers for the Delta 1010, 66 and 44 interfaces.  All these come with the breakout boxes.

I know there are those programs that advertise that they locate drivers for you once you download and install them.  Seems like most of them tell you your needs then want to charge you $30 or more to get any further.  Success is then not guaranteed and I'd rather not take a chance on installing any more fluff that may cause further problems on down the line.

Any help is appreciated.

Martin