If you've tried all those styli then the distortion MUST be on the records. I assume you're using appropriate tracking forces. Are you able to play other records without distortion?  If so, then it's the records; if not then there's a level miss-match in your equipment interfaces somewhere or there's a defective piece of equipment.

db

Sent from my iPhone