Sally,

Slight update… I’ll be talking about The Library.Link Network http://library.link/ <http://library.link/> which has grown out of the Libhub Initiative. An overview of this work can be found in the following LJ article [1] but I’ll be talking in more detail about our current status, lessons learned and next steps. Time permitting of course ;)

--
Eric Miller
President, Zepheira "The Art of Data"

[1] http://lj.libraryjournal.com/2016/06/technology/library-link-builds-open-web-visibility-for-library-catalogs-events/ <http://lj.libraryjournal.com/2016/06/technology/library-link-builds-open-web-visibility-for-library-catalogs-events/>