You Asked and We're Delivering!

In response to many requests, we're extending the Early Bird discount deadline and releasing the full agenda online! Take a look at our 2016 VIVO Conference Schedule to learn more about this year's presentations, posters, and more. Register by 5pm on Tuesday, June 28th to take advantage of this special offer!

What excites you most about this year's program? Tweet us at @vivocollab to tell us what you're looking forward to most at this year's conference. Don't forget to use the special conference hashtag, #VIVO16.

Announcing a New Keynote Speaker

The VIVO 2016 Planning Committee is excited to announce a new keynote speaker! Please join us in welcoming, Dario Taraborelli, our new keynote scheduled for Friday, August 18th.

Dario Taraborelli
Director of Research,
Wikimedia Foundation

Dario is a social computing researcher and open knowledge advocate based in San Francisco. He is currently the Director of Research at the Wikimedia Foundation, the non-profit organization that operates Wikipedia and its sister projects. His research spans the behavioral and social aspects of online collaboration and commons-based peer production. As a co-author of the Altmetrics Manifesto and a long-standing open access advocate, he is interested in the design of open systems to promote, track and measure the impact, reuse and discoverability of research objects.