I agree that Braille isn't the best example because there is a BCP-47 token for it that would allow it to be coded as the language of the material. The large-print example still seems to apply though.

Note that I'm not saying this would be a property of the ISBN. I'm saying it would be a property of the thing that the ISBN URI identifies.