Hubay,

We have simplified it, so you can use more generic properties within the ProvisionActivity class (or whichever subclass)

Bf:place http://id.loc.gov/ontologies/bibframe/place

Bf:date http://id.loc.gov/ontologies/bibframe/date

Bf:agent http://id.loc.gov/ontologies/bibframe/agent

They have no specified domain, so you can use them in any other place in the ontology as well.

Hope that helps!

Nate

Nate Trail

Network Development & MARC Standards Office

LS/ABA/NDMSO

LA308, Mail Stop 4402

Library of Congress

Washington DC 20540