From: Limited to participants in Jakarta CAP program (CAPSEA) <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2016 4:00 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Boxes sent to participants

Dear   M. Nurjadi Jasin

This is the National Diet Library in Japan.
Thank you for informing us about deliberies.

I looked over the list and left a comment.
Please see the attached file.

We have not received some of listed boxes
but we have received some boxes with old systems's list
or some books/serials without list.

Please send me the PDF files of the list of the boxes which we have not
received
so that we can check in more detail.

Sincerely yours,

Naoyuki MAEGAWA