Dear Colleagues:

Kindly be informed that we have just released the online circular of Burma books in FY 2016 assigned as Burma Monographic (II) (June 2016) for your information and selection. We have  automatically added to your selection based on Country Profile. You may refer to subject profile in Notes/Annotation field. If you are not in the profile and interested to have these titles, please mark them “wanted” before June 30, 2016.

To see this online circular:

·         Please visit http://www.locjkt.or.id

·         Select your participant section

·         Log in using your account that we have provided

Thank you for your cooperation.

Carol L. Mitchell, Ph.D.

Southeast Asia Regional Office

Library of Congress