From: Leadership Directories [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, June 03, 2016 1:09 PM
To: Oliver, James
Subject: Leadership Directories is Exhibiting at SLA 2016

Visit us at Booth #816

View it in your browser.

ARE YOU PACKED FOR SLA 2016?

Save room in your luggage for the swag! The 2016 SLA annual conference is just days away and the Leadership Directories team is very excited. As always, there will be lots of activities – catching up with colleagues, making new connections, attending sessions, and meeting with exhibitors like us! To reward you for all that networking and engagement, we're handing out fun prizes and different giveaways each day.

Visit with the Leadership Directories team at Booth #816 to see how The Leadership Library® can enhance your online resource collection—and be sure to pick up our fun new giveaway!

The Leadership Library® is a trusted, accurate online database of more than 750,000 leaders across more than 150,000 government, corporate, legal, media, and nonprofit organizations.

The Leadership Library® provides the answers to a wide variety of research requests – whether patrons need an org chart for DOD, congressional staffers covering healthcare issues, cyber-security C-suite executives, pro bono lawyers, bloggers writing about tech innovation, or even former nonprofit executives now sitting on corporate boards (and so much more).

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Leadership Directories, Inc.
1407 Broadway, Suite 318, New York, NY 10018
(212) 627-4140 / (800) 627-0311

This email may be considered advertising under Federal Law.
© 2016 Leadership Directories, Inc. All rights reserved.

Manage your email subscriptions or ​unsubscribe from all email communications

VTS16003
160500301TS