This message has been cross-posted. Please excuse any duplication.
Check out these free, educational webinars from the U.S. Government Publishing Office (GPO).
Presenters from GPO, other Federal Government agencies, and from Federal depository libraries across the Nation will present on topics related to Federal Government information and the Federal Depository Library Program. All sessions are presented virtually through GPO's FDLP Academy.
Don't miss these upcoming webinars:
· Cite It with Style! How to Cite Government Information Resources like a Pro http://www.fdlp.gov/about-the-fdlp/fdlp-events-calendar/event/177-webinar-cite-it-with-style-how-to-cite-government-information-resources-like-a-pro, June 2, 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. (Eastern)
· Collection Accessibility During Renovations http://www.fdlp.gov/about-the-fdlp/fdlp-events-calendar/event/184-collection-accessibility-during-renovations, June 8, 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. (Eastern)
· A Shared Responsibility: Year-Round Cybersecurity Resources http://www.fdlp.gov/about-the-fdlp/fdlp-events-calendar/event/179-a-shared-responsibility-year-round-cybersecurity-resources, June 9, 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. (Eastern)
· The Essentials of PubMed http://www.fdlp.gov/about-the-fdlp/fdlp-events-calendar/event/180-the-essentials-of-pubmed, June 14, 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. (Eastern)
· Consumer Financial Protection Bureau: Your Money, Your Goals http://www.fdlp.gov/about-the-fdlp/fdlp-events-calendar/event/183-webinar-cfpb-your-money-your-goals, June 15, 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. (Eastern)
· Increasing Veterans’ Access with eBenefits http://www.fdlp.gov/about-the-fdlp/fdlp-events-calendar/event/181-webinar-increasing-veterans-access-with-ebenefits, June 16, 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. (Eastern)
· Understanding PURL Usage at Your Library - Using the FDLP PURL Usage Report http://www.fdlp.gov/about-the-fdlp/fdlp-events-calendar/event/185-understanding-purl-usage-at-your-library-using-the-fdlp-purl-usage-report, June 17, 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. (Eastern)
· Accessing Census Bureau Population Estimates http://www.fdlp.gov/about-the-fdlp/fdlp-events-calendar/event/186-accessing-census-bureau-population-estimates, June 30, 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. (Eastern)
Attendees will receive a Certificate of Participation from GPO for each webinar they attend. Closed captioning is available for all webinars. Registrants will be sent access information upon registering.
View our complete archive of recorded webinars and webcasts at http://login.icohere.com/public/topics.cfm?cseq=1172. All are encouraged to share and re-post information about these free training opportunities.
Jaime Huaman | Outreach Librarian | Library Services & Content Management | ph 202.512.1952 | mb 202.394.5905
GPO | OFFICIAL | DIGITAL | SECURE 732 North Capitol Street, NW, Washington, DC 20401