Title:  Typography for Lawyers:  Essential Tools for Polished and Persuasive Documents
Author:  Matthew Butterick
Year:  2010

Let me know if you are interested by Wednesday, June 15, 2016.

We will pay to ship for shipping.

Thank you for helping these books find a nice home. Any questions? Please call or email:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Jessica Strefling<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Assistant Librarian
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
202-275-8408