Title:  Typography for Lawyers:  Essential Tools for Polished and Persuasive Documents

Author:  Matthew Butterick

Year:  2010

Let me know if you are interested by Wednesday, June 15, 2016.

We will pay to ship for shipping.

Thank you for helping these books find a nice home. Any questions? Please call or email:  [log in to unmask]

Jessica Strefling

Assistant Librarian

U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit

202-275-8408