A lovingly maintained full set of the United States Code Service meticulously updated through 2015 is available from near Metro Center for the cost of removal.  Contact me directly if you are interested (contact information below).  Takers of the whole set will be given priority, Folks who need volumes, please let me know in case there are no full set takers.  The 2016 update was published in April.

One extra Title 50 Appendix 1001-End volume available.

Thank you,

Greta

Please respond to my reference survey<http://hqsharepoint/HQ/KM/irc/Lists/Reference%20Survey/NewForm.aspx?Source=http%3A%2F%2Fhqsharepoint%2FHQ%2FKM%2Firc%2FLists%2FReference%2520Survey%2Foverview%2Easpx>  (TTB only)

Greta Boeringer, IGP, CRM, CIP, CKM
Librarian
Alcohol & Tobacco Tax & Trade Bureau
TTB