Casey Memorial Library, Fort Hood is offering the following items.  If you are interested, please contact me before 22 JUN 16.

Jane Mohammadi, Systems Librarian
Casey Memorial Library
Fort Hood, Texas
254-288-3470

(honest) truth about dishonesty : how we lie to everyone---especially ourselves /
	Dan Ariely.2012
Amateurs, to arms! : a military history of the War of 1812 / John R. Elting.1991 America the beautiful : rediscovering what made this nation great / Ben
	 Carson.2012
American soldier / Tommy Franks.2004
Amish way : patient faith in a perilous world / Donald B. Kraybill.2010
Angels don't die : my father's gift of faith / Patti Davis. 1995
Attacking ocean : the past, present, and future of rising sea levels / Brian
	 Fagan.2013
Beautiful mind : a biography of John Forbes Nash, Jr., winner of the Nobel Prize
	 in economics, 1994 / Sylvia Nasar.1998
Bonhoeffer : pastor, martyr, prophet, spy : a righteous gentile vs. the Third
	 Reich / Eric Metaxas.2010
Bosnian-English, English-Bosnian dictionary / Nikolina S. Uzicanin.1995
Canadian Army and the Normandy campaign : a study of failure in high command /
	John A. English.1991
Carry on, warrior : thoughts on life unarmed / Glennon Doyle Melton.2013 Carschooling : over 350 entertaining games & activities to turn travel time into learning time / Diane Flynn Keith.2009
Churchill, the great game and total war / David Jablonsky.1991
Churchill's generals / editor, John Keegan.1991
Created equal : the lives and ideas of Black American innovators / James Michael
	 Brodie.1993
Criminology today : an integrative introduction / Frank Schmalleger.2002
Daring greatly : how the courage to be vulnerable transforms the way we live,
	 love, parent, and lead / Brené Brown.2012
Dark side : the inside story of how the war on terror turned into a war on
	 American ideals / Jane Mayer.2008
Encyclopedia of world history / Facts on File.2000
English-Dari phrasebook for aid workers / Robert F. Powers.2006
Environmental politics and policy / Walter A. Rosenbaum.2002
Farsi-English/English-Farsi (Persian) / A.M. Miandji.2003
Final days : the last desperate abuses of power by the Clinton White House /
	 Barbara Olson.2001
From the high plains / John Fischer.1978
Get wise! Mastering vocabulary skills / Nathan Barber.2003
Greatest generation / Tom Brokaw.1998
History of Russia / Nicholas V. Riasanovsky.1963
History of the Arab peoples / Albert Hourani.1991
History of the Korean people in modern times : 1800 to the present / Robert T.
	Oliver.1993
Human element : productivity, self-esteem, and the bottom line / Will Schutz.1994 Immortal life of Henrietta Lacks / Rebecca Skloot.2010
Imperial hubris : why the West is losing the war on terror / Anonymous.2004
In search of the racial frontier : African Americans in the American West, 1528-
	1990 / Quintard Taylor.1998
Inner circles : how America changed the world : a memoir / Alexander M. Haig,
	 Jr.1992
Killing Jesus : a history / Bill O'Reilly.2013
Latinos : a biography of the people / Earl Shorris.1992
Learning to eat soup with a knife : counterinsurgency lessons from Malaya and
	 Vietnam / John A. Nagl.2005
Lessons of history / Michael Howard.1991
Life without limits : inspiration for a ridiculously good life / Nick
	 Vujicic.2010
Live raw : raw food recipes for good health and timeless beauty / Mimi Kirk.2011 London / Michael Leapman.2015
Lost dogs : Michael Vick's dogs and their tale of rescue and redemption / Jim
	 Gorant.2010
Mankiller : a chief and her people / Wilma Mankiller.1993
Off the beaten trail / William Edward Syers.1971
Old World civilizations : the rise of cities and states / general editor, Göran
	 Burenhult.1994
Path between the seas : the creation of the Panama Canal, 1870-1914 / David
	 McCullough.1977
Peloponnesian War / Donald Kagan.2003
Philippine War, 1899-1902 / Brian McAllister Linn.2000
Power of habit : why we do what we do in life and business / Charles Duhigg.2012 PrairyErth : (a deep map) / William Least Heat-Moon.1991
President Kennedy : profile of power / Richard Reeves.1993
Profiles in courage for our time / editor, Caroline Kennedy.2002
Rain of ruin : a photographic history of Hiroshima and Nagasaki / Donald M.
	Goldstein. 1995
Reagan diaries / Ronald Reagan.2007
Sense of place : listening to Americans / David Lamb.1993
Shattered sword : the untold story of the Battle of Midway / Jonathan B.
	 Parshall.2005
She went to war : the Rhonda Cornum story / Rhonda Cornum.1992
State of denial / Bob Woodward.2006
Storm warning : whether global recession, terrorist threats, or devastating
	 natural disasters, these ominous shadows must bring us back to the gospel
	 / Billy Graham.2010
Suddenly we didn't want to die : memoirs of a World War I marine / Elton E.
	 Mackin.1993
Tannenberg : clash of empires / Dennis E. Showalter.1991
The guns at last light :the war in Western Europe, 1944-1945 / Rick Atkinson.2013
The purpose-driven life : what on earth am I here for? / Rick Warren.2002
The role of intelligence in Soviet military strategy in World War II / David M.
	Glantz.1990
There's a war to be won : the United States Army in World War II / Geoffrey
	 Perret.1991
Tiger in the barbed wire : an American in Vietnam, 1952-1991 / Howard R.
	Simpson.1992
Total war; the story of World War II / Peter Calvocoressi.1972
Triple your reading speed / Wade E. Cutler.2002
Truman / David G. McCullough. 1992
Vietnam above the tree tops : a forward air controller reports / John F.
	Flanagan.1992
Vietnam War : an encyclopedia of quotations / Howard J. Langer.2005
War / Sebastian Junger.2010
War to end all wars : the American military experience in World War I / Edward M.
	 Coffman.1998
Why courage matters : the way to a braver life / John McCain.2004
Wine and war : the French, the Nazis, and the battle for France's greatest
	treasure / Don and Petie Kladstrup.2001