There were errors with the original posting, the vacancy has been reposted https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/442425600

All previous applicants have been notified to reapply under this new ANT-16-Ale-1733693 to receive consideration.

From: Due, Molly (Concord)
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2016 11:00 AM
To: [log in to unmask] ([log in to unmask])
Subject: Job Posting: Librarian (Medical Sciences), Dept. of Veterans Affairs, Tampa, FL

https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/441388600

I’m only the messenger, please direct any questions to: VHA Nationwide DEU Phone: (844)456-5208 Email: [log in to unmask]

LIBRARIAN (MEDICAL SCIENCES)

Veterans Affairs, Veterans Health Administration

Agency contact information

1 vacancy in the following location:

Work Schedule is Full Time - Permanent

Opened Friday 6/17/2016 (3 day(s) ago)

Closes Thursday 6/23/2016 (3 day(s) away)

·         Salary Range

$59,246.00 to $77,019.00 / Per Year

·         Series & Grade

GS-1410-11/11

·         Promotion Potential

11

·         Supervisory Status

No

·         Who May Apply

United States Citizens

·         Control Number

441388600

·         Job Announcement Number

ANT-16-Ale-1724862

Apply

Print Share Save

Job Overview

Summary

Vacancy ID: 1724862

OUR MISSION: To fulfill President Lincoln’s promise – “To care for him who shall have borne the battle, and for his widow, and his orphan” – by serving and honoring the men and women who are America’s Veterans. How would you like to become a part of a team providing compassionate care to Veterans?

The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) needs employees who possess the energy, compassion, and commitment to serve those who served our Country. Whatever the job title, every position in VA will give you a chance to make a meaningful and personal contribution to the lives of truly special and deserving people - our Veterans. VA professionals feel good about their careers and their ability to balance work and home life. VA offers generous paid time off and a variety of predictable and flexible scheduling opportunities. Working for VA is one of the most emotionally satisfying and professionally rewarding ways to dedicate the best within you to your Country's service. If you are transitioning from the military or a Veteran already, we invite you to explore the benefits of continuing your career at the VA. The VA is committed to hiring Veterans.

The VA is much more than just another employer. It is an honorable, open and welcoming community of those who care. Gratitude is our motivation and service is our mission.

The VA has adopted Core Values and Characteristics that apply universally across the Department. The five Core Values define “who we are,” our culture, and how we care for Veterans, their families and other beneficiaries. The Values are Integrity, Commitment, Advocacy, Respect and Excellence (“I CARE”).

America's Veterans need you! To find out more, go to http://www.va.gov/jobs/.

Duties

Duty Location: James A Haley Hospital - Tampa, FL

Work Schedule: Full-Time Employment: 7:30 am – 4:00 pm Monday - Friday

Travel Required

Relocation Authorized