Hi All,

I have this citation:

T. S. Motzkin, The arithmetic-geometric inequality, Inequalities (Proc. Sympos. Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio, 1965), 1967, pp. 205-224

I find two WorldCat records that match this proceedings.

Inequalities. [1], Proceedings of a symposium held at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio, [Dayton, Ohio] August 19-27, 1965  ed. Oved Shisha , Academic Press 1967.

If you have this proceedings, can you locate the article requested and supply to me?

I just Obtained OCLC ILL from FEDLINK and have not set it up yet.  Does not know our OCLC symbol yet, so I really appreciate if you can supply this article to me directly.

Emily the solo librarian

Emily Shen-Torbik, MLS, MA
Librarian
AFOSR Technical Library