FYI

 

Butch Lazorchak

IT Project Manager

Geospatial Hosting Environment project

Library of Congress

[log in to unmask]

202-707-2603

 

From: DeLoatch, Ivan [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2016 8:27 AM
To: FGDC Steering Committee; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
Subject: Fwd: Updated Meeting Materials: USGEO Subcommittee--Thursday, June 9 @ 1-3pm

 

The USGEO would appreciate your feedback. Thanks

 


Ivan B. DeLoatch, Executive Director

Federal Geographic Data Committee

U.S. Geological Survey

U.S.Department of the Interior

703-648-5752

 

FGDC.GOV

 FEDERAL GEOGRAPHIC DATA COMMITTEE

 

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Stryker, Tim S. EOP/OSTP <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 5:09 PM
Subject: RE: Updated Meeting Materials: USGEO Subcommittee--Thursday, June 9 @ 1-3pm
To: Wade Price - NOAA Affiliate <[log in to unmask]>, "Hermreck, David K. EOP/OSTP" <[log in to unmask]>, Zdenka Willis <[log in to unmask]>, Lawrence Friedl <[log in to unmask]>, Tim Newman <[log in to unmask]>, Michael Bonadonna - NOAA Federal <[log in to unmask]>, Mark LaJoie <[log in to unmask]>, Albert DeGarmo - NOAA Federal <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>, "Colbert, David B LCDR OPNAV, N2N6E" <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>, "Estabrooks, Wayne A CIV OPNAV, N2\\N6EP" <[log in to unmask]>, "Bath, Sean CIV OPNAV, N2/N6E" <[log in to unmask]>, "Gremillion, Michael S Col USAF AF-A3 (US)" <[log in to unmask]>, Charles John A Mr NGA-SX USA CIV <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>, "Hnilo, Justin" <[log in to unmask]>, "DeLoatch, Ivan" <[log in to unmask]>, "Frazier, Eldrich" <[log in to unmask]>, "Mittelholtz, Camille (OST)" <[log in to unmask]>, "Foley, Gary" <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>, "Henry, Heather F (NIH/NIEHS) [E]" <[log in to unmask]>, "Avallone, Linnea" <[log in to unmask]>, "Johnson, Noor" <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>, "Matuszak, John M (OES)" <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>, "Stokes, Carrie(EGAT/NRM/LRM)" <[log in to unmask]>, "Walthall, Charlie" <[log in to unmask]>, Glen Bethel <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>, "Clark, Michael C. EOP/OMB" <[log in to unmask]>, "Hu, Grace EOP/OMB" <[log in to unmask]>, Jeff de La Beaujardiere - NOAA Federal <[log in to unmask]>, Mike Frame <[log in to unmask]>, "Meyer, David (HQ-DK000)[Affiliate]" <[log in to unmask]>, Kevin Schrab - NOAA Federal <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>, Gregory Snyder <[log in to unmask]>, Yana Gevorgyan <[log in to unmask]>, "Harr, Patrick" <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Shelley Stover <[log in to unmask]>, "Sherman, Reid A. (HQ-DK000)[American Assoc for the Advancement of Science]" <[log in to unmask]>, Jason Gallo <[log in to unmask]>, Eoin McCarron <[log in to unmask]>, Zoe E <[log in to unmask]>, Anita Eisenstadt <[log in to unmask]>, "Klein, Ethan A (UNC)" <[log in to unmask]>, "Palumbo, Andrea M CIV OPNAV, N2/N6E" <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

Dear USGEO Colleagues,

 

Today, OSTP released a Request for Information on Development of the 2017 National Plan for Civil Earth Observations.  The link to this RFI is below:

 

https://www.federalregister.gov/articles/2016/06/15/2016-14186/request-for-information-on-the-development-of-the-2017-national-plan-for-civil-earth-observations

 

Deadline for public input is July 15, 2016.

 

Wherever possible, we have sent the RFI to external organizations your agency had identified as part of our plan for external engagement.  In some cases, they were the organization’s director, government affairs official, or its general email address.  This list of addresses is provided at the end of this message. 

 

We encourage you to share this RFI with additional external stakeholders in order to solicit the broadest input possible on our development of the Plan.

 

We will also share this RFI with the Executive Secretaries of other CENRS Subcommittees, with a request that they also re-distribute it externally, as appropriate.

 

Thank you very much.  We look forward to working with you as we further develop the next Plan.

 

Best regards,

 

Tim Stryker

 

===========================================

 

[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; marjorie.chan@utah.edu; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]

 

============================================

Timothy Stryker

Director, U.S. Group on Earth Observations Program

National Science and Technology Council

White House Office of Science and Technology Policy

Washington, DC 20502

(202) 419-5487 office

(202) 881-7187 mobile

[log in to unmask]

============================================

* Please Note New Mobile Phone Number *

 

 

-----Original Message-----
From: Wade Price - NOAA Affiliate [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, June 9, 2016 12:19 PM
To: Hermreck, David K. EOP/OSTP <[log in to unmask]>; Zdenka Willis <[log in to unmask]>; Lawrence Friedl <[log in to unmask]>; Tim Newman <[log in to unmask]>; Michael Bonadonna - NOAA Federal <[log in to unmask]>; Mark LaJoie <[log in to unmask]>; Albert DeGarmo - NOAA Federal <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; Colbert, David B LCDR OPNAV, N2N6E <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; Estabrooks, Wayne A CIV OPNAV, N2\N6EP <[log in to unmask]>; Bath, Sean CIV OPNAV, N2/N6E <[log in to unmask]>; Gremillion, Michael S Col USAF AF-A3 (US) <[log in to unmask]>; Charles John A Mr NGA-SX USA CIV <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; Hnilo, Justin <[log in to unmask]>; DeLoatch, Ivan <[log in to unmask]>; Frazier, Eldrich <[log in to unmask]>; Mittelholtz, Camille (OST) <[log in to unmask]>; Foley, Gary <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]; Henry, Heather F (NIH/NIEHS) [E] <[log in to unmask]>; Avallone, Linnea <[log in to unmask]>; Johnson, Noor <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]; Matuszak, John M (OES) <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]; Stokes, Carrie(EGAT/NRM/LRM) <[log in to unmask]>; Walthall, Charlie <[log in to unmask]>; Glen Bethel <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; Clark, Michael C. EOP/OMB <[log in to unmask]>; Hu, Grace EOP/OMB <[log in to unmask]>; Jeff de La Beaujardiere - NOAA Federal <[log in to unmask]>; Mike Frame <[log in to unmask]>; Meyer, David (HQ-DK000)[Affiliate] <[log in to unmask]>; Kevin Schrab - NOAA Federal <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]; Gregory Snyder <[log in to unmask]>; Yana Gevorgyan <[log in to unmask]>; Harr, Patrick <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Stryker, Tim S. EOP/OSTP <[log in to unmask]>; Shelley Stover <[log in to unmask]>; Sherman, Reid A. (HQ-DK000)[American Assoc for the Advancement of Science] <[log in to unmask]>; Jason Gallo <[log in to unmask]>; Eoin McCarron <[log in to unmask]>; Zoe E <[log in to unmask]>; Anita Eisenstadt <[log in to unmask]>; Klein, Ethan A (UNC) <[log in to unmask]>; Palumbo, Andrea M CIV OPNAV, N2/N6E <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]
Subject: Updated Meeting Materials: USGEO Subcommittee--Thursday, June 9 @ 1-3pm

 

For those calling in to today's meeting, I've attached the PPT presentation from the Satellite Needs Working Group.

 

 

Wade J. Price

Executive Secretary

U.S. Group on Earth Observations

202-419-5409

[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

>www.USGEO.gov<

 

 

On Mon, Jun 6, 2016 at 7:50 AM, Wade Price - NOAA Affiliate <[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]> > wrote:

 

 

              Good morning,

 

              The U.S. Group on Earth Observations Subcommittee will meet this week, on Thursday, June 9th from 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm in the Lincoln room of the White House Conference Center (WHCC).

 

             

 

              *            The WHCC is located at 726 Jackson Place NW, around the corner from the New Executive Office Building, and approximately two blocks south of the Farragut West Metro stop.

              *            Everyone attending the meeting will go through a security check point, and will be asked to show a driver’s license or Federal ID badge upon arrival.

              *            Those unable to attend in person may join via teleconference by dialing (866) 346-4115 <tel:%28866%29%20346-4115> , and entering the passcode 8950052756#.

 

             

 

             

             

 

              If you have not already done so, please RSVP in advance of the meeting either by responding to this email, or to the calendar invite sent previously.  When replying, please indicate if you will be attending in person or remotely.

 

             

 

              Attached are the meeting materials in a PDF packet.  For the USGEO Plan of Work, please note that the USGEO Program revised the Goals in response to comments we received from USGEO agencies.  Once the Subcommittee agrees to the Goals, we will proceed to revise the Supporting Actions in accordance with comments we've already received (and still hope to receive), following this weeks meeting.

 

             

             

 

              Regards,

 

              Wade J. Price

             

 

              Executive Secretary

              U.S. Group on Earth Observations

              202-419-5409 <tel:202-419-5409>

              [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

              >www.USGEO.gov<