From: Geospatial Hosting Environment [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lazorchak, William
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2016 5:07 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Notes from today's 5/25 GHE users meeting

Attached are the notes from today's GHE user's meeting. They are long, as they include detailed updates on each of the issues the GHE has been addressing over the past month.

Feel free to share with any interested parties and get in touch if you have further questions.

Butch

Butch Lazorchak
IT Project Manager
Geospatial Hosting Environment project