From: Geospatial Hosting Environment [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lazorchak, William
Sent: Friday, June 03, 2016 11:19 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Moving \\ghearc to new storage location

Folks,

We've discovered that we are rapidly filling the \\ghearc<file:///\\ghearc> directory and need to move the content to a new storage array.

This has actually been in the planning stages for a while, but has not been executed due to some issues.

It is possible that we can make this move this weekend, which would give the \\ghearc<file:///\\ghearc> ample storage space for a good while.

I'm checking to see if any of you have any maps\services\etc. based on content in the \\ghearc<file:///\\ghearc> that would be effected by a storage move this weekend.

The main issue is that the "path names" (UNC's) of the data will change after the move. This will affect any services you have based on those items.

Please drop me a note ASAP to let me know how this change might affect your work.

Butch Lazorchak
IT Project Manager
Geospatial Hosting Environment Project
Library of Congress