1. The Story Map template popup banner is whited-out, can't see "1 of 3" items selected text.
2. The Basic Map template popup banner is partially cut off.

I expect the configuration changes we made to improve things across the board, but we'll have to deal with each of these on an individual basis.

I can't recall whether these are "pre-template lite" or "post-template lite" issues.  If "pre-template lite" I'll be interested to see how they work now that we've updated the configuration and streamlined the template process. Let's test them and see. If there are still issues we can work to get those resolved.

Mr. Bijou has the task to update all the templates, which he'll be able to tackle in a few days. What we discover with your testing will help influence the direction of all those templates.

3. In applications, layers sometimes do not render.

This is the kind of thing that I hope is fully addressed by the configuration updates. Once again, we will see.

The next step is to start monitoring load times and see whether they are network issues or application issues. If they are application issues we can try to tweak (more servers, more processes, more something). If network issues we can bring that to the attention of OCIO and see if we can effect change.

Thanks,

Butch

Butch Lazorchak
IT Project Manager