Hi Tatyana,

I am very interested in the work of the ACIG group, and have enjoyed many programs you’ve put together over the years.  I would really like to help out with the group, but at this time I am unable to commit to attending all conferences.  I may not even be able to commit to attending one conference per year.  Is there any opportunity for someone like me to get involved and contribute?  Is there any chance ACIG may be interested in beefing up their online community and moving away from being solely in-person conference focused?  I realized ACIG is hardly alone within ALCTS or ALA with the four conference attendance requirement, but progress has to start somewhere.

Thanks for considering,

Patricia Dragon

Patricia M. Dragon

Head, Special Collections Cataloging