On 7/6/16 1:51 AM, Inigo Cubillo wrote:

> More on that... It's something in the list encoder, for the subject, for
> instance, OS encoded in a different way, and it is always legible. It's the
> body of Ben's posts which I cannot read unless someone else replicates the
> text.

Header info from Ben's email:

Base64 encoding is somewhat unusual for a plain text email, but any
email client should be able to display it properly.  I'm using
Thunderbird on OS X, and Ben's emails look normal to me.

What email client and operating system are you using?  Ben is sending
email that's unusual but still standards-compliant.  The display problem
is in your email client.

-- John Chester