Jane - sorry I didn't completely think through that last response.

You could say:

      bf:agent              <URI for lcnaf:n81139185>  ;
      bf:agent                <URI for wd:Q435902> .
<URI for lcnaf:n81139185>     rdfs:label       "Allen, Paula Gunn"  .
<URI for wd:Q435902>           rdfs:label       "Paula Gunn Allen, Native American writer"  .

This would associate each URI with the correct label.

Ray