Ah, thanks for defining the issue. I have been wondering how that is going
to work in the new release. I can't quite visualize it so I need to try it
out so I can understand how it works.

Margaret T. Kidd

Project Archivist, Special Collections & Archives

VCU Libraries | Tompkins-McCaw Library for the Health Sciences

509 N. 12th Street/PO Box 980582, Richmond, VA 23298-0582

(804) 828-3152
[image: em_twitter.png] <https://twitter.com/VCUTMLibrary> [image:
em_fb.png] <https://www.facebook.com/VCUTMLib>

<http://www.vcu.edu/>      <http://vaheritage.org>