Ah, thanks for defining the issue. I have been wondering how that is going to work in the new release. I can't quite visualize it so I need to try it out so I can understand how it works.

Margaret T. Kidd

Project Archivist, Special Collections & Archives

VCU Libraries | Tompkins-McCaw Library for the Health Sciences

509 N. 12th Street/PO Box 980582, Richmond, VA 23298-0582

(804) 828-3152

em_twitter.png em_fb.png