Special offer from a FEDLINK vendor- Incysive Corp. dba PubKLaw- Vendor ID== AC

Jim Oliver

FEDLINK Vendor Services

From: PubKLaw [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2016 11:44 AM
To: Oliver, James
Subject: PubKLaw: Special FY2016 Sign-Up Offer!

Sign Up Now to Save Big
And Use FY2016 Funds!

Start your PubKLaw membership today before the end of the fiscal year and before our 2017 rates go into effect. This year only, we are offering a special, exclusive offer for federal government members.

Sign up now to:

  • Lock in our 2016 rates
  • Use FY2016 funds

Take advantage of this special offer while it lasts. For a quote, email Kathy Nichols at [log in to unmask] or call (844) 782-5529 ext. 705.

About PubKLaw

PubKLaw is a digital newsletter distributed to government contracts professionals across the legal, government, corporate, and academic sectors. Our highly selective editorial process packages the most informative policy and case law developments from Capitol Hill, federal agencies, and judicial and administrative forums such as the Government Accountability Office, Boards of Contract Appeals and Court of Federal Claims. More

Our mailing address is:

PubKGroup
1727 King St.
Suite 300