July Third Thursday Webinars from Elsevier

We are pleased to continue our Webinar series designed for US Government Professionals! Scheduled monthly on the third Thursday, these 45-minute Webinars are designed to provide you with tips & tricks to help you get more out of Elsevier’s services, including ScienceDirect, Scopus, and Mendeley!

For more information, please contact your Elsevier representative or Abdul Sawah, Customer Consultant: [log in to unmask]

To register for this webinar, please visit the webinars description and registration page: https://sites.google.com/site/thirdthursdaywebinarseries/

Upon receipt of your registration, we will provide you with an Outlook invite that includes the Webex access information.

If you are unable to use a Google sites, please send an email to [log in to unmask] and I will send you the webinar info directly.

When: Thursday, July 21st at 10:00 AM EDT

What: Using Social Media to Communicate Success Stories using Scopus metrics and analysis

o   Use article-level metrics to show its impact beyond the research and scientific community

o   Identify readership on article level by discipline, academic status, or country through readership statistics

o   Go beyond main stream scientific publication citations

Abdul Sawah

Customer Consultant- Search and Discovery

ELSEVIER

1-202-776-1387

www.elsevier.com