Drupal GovCon 2016 will be held July 20-22 at the Natcher Conference Center on the main NIH Campus in Bethesda, Maryland. This FREE annual conference features Drupal community leaders from around the world and sessions covering cutting-edge Drupal topics. Registration is available at http://drupalgovcon.org<http://drupalgovcon.org/>.
Drupal GovCon is planned, produced, and managed by an all-volunteer team. We've done a decent job with all the planning, but we could really use some help during the event. There are opportunities to stuff bags, serve as room monitors, assist with lunch/registration, and more. When not helping out, volunteers will have access to conference sessions/events and networking opportunities. Lunch is also provided!
Please check out the Google Sheet<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Qup2EY-T7HDjnNqu4ywMz1bUAEO7TCC-cOA8MFW81es/edit?usp=sharing> for instructions on how to sign up for a specific role. If you can't access Google Sheets from your office, please complete the short Webform<http://drupalgovcon.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=54a6c4398bd6b6eb364287b0a&id=af3c6a2f89&e=fe5ce6b494> with your availability.
For questions about the conference, registration, etc., please email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. Thanks!