Drupal GovCon 2016 will be held July 20-22 at the Natcher Conference Center on the main NIH Campus in Bethesda, Maryland. This FREE annual conference features Drupal community leaders from around the world and sessions covering cutting-edge Drupal topics. Registration is available at http://drupalgovcon.org.

Drupal GovCon is planned, produced, and managed by an all-volunteer team. We've done a decent job with all the planning, but we could really use some help during the event. There are opportunities to stuff bags, serve as room monitors, assist with lunch/registration, and more. When not helping out, volunteers will have access to conference sessions/events and networking opportunities. Lunch is also provided!

Please check out the Google Sheet for instructions on how to sign up for a specific role. If you can't access Google Sheets from your office, please complete the short Webform with your availability.

For questions about the conference, registration, etc., please email [log in to unmask]. Thanks!