This message has been cross-posted. Please excuse any duplication.
Check out these free, educational webinars from the U.S. Government Publishing Office (GPO).
Presenters from GPO, other Federal Government agencies, and from Federal depository libraries across the Nation will present on topics related to Federal Government information and the Federal Depository Library Program. All sessions are presented virtually through GPO's FDLP Academy: http://www.fdlp.gov/about-the-fdlp/fdlp-academy.
Don't miss these upcoming webinars:
· Your Public Library: First Stop for Government Information/Tu Biblioteca Pública: Primera Destinación para Información del Gobierno, July 15, 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. (Eastern), http://www.fdlp.gov/about-the-fdlp/fdlp-events-calendar/event/193-your-public-library-first-stop-for-government-information-tu-biblioteca-publica-primera-destinacion-para-informacion-del-gobierno
· Selected Advanced Features of USA Trade Online and DataWeb, July 19, 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. (Eastern), http://www.fdlp.gov/about-the-fdlp/fdlp-events-calendar/event/192-selected-advanced-features-of-usa-trade-online-and-dataweb
· Overview of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and Complaint Data Availability, July 20, 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. (Eastern), http://www.fdlp.gov/about-the-fdlp/fdlp-events-calendar/event/191-overview-of-the-consumer-financial-protection-bureau-and-complaint-data-availability
· The Essentials of PubMed, July 26, 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. (Eastern), http://www.fdlp.gov/about-the-fdlp/fdlp-events-calendar/event/180-the-essentials-of-pubmed
· Introduction to the U.S. Census Bureau's DataFerrett - A Data Analysis Tool, July 28, 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. (Eastern), http://www.fdlp.gov/about-the-fdlp/fdlp-events-calendar/event/197-introduction-to-the-u-s-census-bureau-s-dataferrett-a-data-analysis-tool
· Iowa Virtual Summer Workshop (All Are Welcome), July 29, 11:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. (Eastern), http://www.fdlp.gov/about-the-fdlp/fdlp-events-calendar/event/195-iowa-virtual-summer-workshop-all-are-welcome
Attendees will receive a Certificate of Participation from GPO for each webinar they attend. Closed captioning is available for all webinars. Registrants will be sent access information upon registering.
View our complete archive of recorded webinars and webcasts: http://login.icohere.com/public/topics.cfm?cseq=1172. All are encouraged to share and re-post information about these free training opportunities.
Jaime Huaman | Outreach Librarian | Library Services & Content Management | ph 202.512.1952 | mb 202.394.5905
GPO | OFFICIAL | DIGITAL | SECURE 732 North Capitol Street, NW, Washington, DC 20401