I just tried those links and they worked for me.

On Thu, Jul 7, 2016 at 1:54 PM, Adams, Signe (JMD) <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
This is not directly FEDLINK related, but I’m not part of any FDLP listserve, so I apologize for the departure.
Every time today that I’ve tried to use a GPO PURL with the purl.access.gpo.gov as the host, I’ve gotten a “Not Found” error. They were working last week as far as I can tell. An example is http://purl.access.gpo.gov/GPO/LPS11361. I asked our Depository Librarian, but she hasn’t heard anything about the old Access PURLs being cut off, and they’re still active on the GPO catalog site.
Does anyone know what’s going on?
Thanks,
Signe
______________________________________
Signe Adams
Supervisory Librarian, Cataloging and Digital Access Services
phone: (202) 514-4284
mobile: (202) 305-5034
“Google can bring you back 100,000 answers. A librarian can bring you back the right one.”
Neil Gaiman

--
Stanley Elswick
Acting Director

Unless stated explicitly otherwise, the content of this msg. reflects only my personal views and not the views of the U.S. Government.